“Giving content teams the confidence to meet the demands of their audience, helping them to see the objectives of publishers and commercial management.”
Every magazine should aspire to be a brand operating across multiple content channels. Every content marketer should take advantage of the full range of platforms available. Every conference organiser should exploit all the content generated before, during and after their events. But how do you manage content effectively across an ever-expanding array of content channels?
The answer lies in careful planning and the confidence to manage content through emerging platforms.
But before any of that can happen, content teams need know what they can achieve with crossmedia, how to asses the requirements of their audience and understand the objectives of publishers and commercial managers.
- How do you plan an integrated crossmedia content package?
- How do you make the most of the content assets available to you?
- How do you target the content channels that matter to your audience?
- How do you engage your audience in content creation and distribution?
Flipping Pages content training courses answer these questions, and more, to give content teams the skills and the confidence they need to tackle emerging digital publishing platforms and look after established products and services. Our training focuses on creating a positive crossmedia culture as well as developing knowledge of emerging platforms and techniques for crossmedia content planning, creation and distribution.
- Plan and execute an integrated crossmedia content package.
- Repurpose print content for digital distribution.
- Use integrated content to drive online traffic and print business.
- Think like a magazine editor to deliver effective content marketing.
For more information on course content and formats, availability and prices, please get in touch.